Manpages of the command-line tool
cozy-stack is the main command
Cozy is a platform that brings all your web services in the same private space. With it, your web apps and your devices can share data easily, providing you with a new experience. You can install Cozy on your own hardware where no one profiles you.
cozy-stack <command> [flags]
--admin-host string administration server host (default "localhost") --admin-port int administration server port (default 6060) -c, --config string configuration file (default "$HOME/.cozy.yaml") -h, --help help for cozy-stack --host string server host (default "localhost") -p, --port int server port (default 8080)
- cozy-stack apps - Interact with the applications
- cozy-stack assets - Show and manage dynamic assets
- cozy-stack check - A set of tools to check that instances are in the expected state.
- cozy-stack completion - Output shell completion code for the specified shell
- cozy-stack config - Show and manage configuration elements
- cozy-stack doc - Print the documentation
- cozy-stack features - Manage the feature flags
- cozy-stack files - Interact with the cozy filesystem
- cozy-stack fix - A set of tools to fix issues or migrate content.
- cozy-stack instances - Manage instances of a stack
- cozy-stack jobs - Launch and manage jobs and workers
- cozy-stack konnectors - Interact with the konnectors
- cozy-stack serve - Starts the stack and listens for HTTP calls
- cozy-stack settings - Display and update settings
- cozy-stack status - Check if the HTTP server is running
- cozy-stack swift - Interact directly with OpenStack Swift object storage
- cozy-stack tools - Regroup some tools for debugging and tests
- cozy-stack triggers - Interact with the triggers
- cozy-stack version - Print the version number