A connector (also known as konnector) is a script that imports data from another web service and put those data into your cozy. Each connector is an independent application, managed by the Cozy Home application.
To protect your data, each connector runs inside a container in order to sandbox all their interactions with your data.
⚠️ For historical reasons, in the Cozy codebase, a cozy connector is named konnector, please follow this convention if modifying an existing application.
What will you need to start ?
- Node (16), follow the link to nodejs doc for proper installation. When it’s done, you can check your version with
node --versionin your shell.
- Yarn, again follow the Yarn doc for proper install. Check the version with
yarn --versionin your shell.
In this tutorial you will learn how to:
- Create the basic structure for your connector
- Scrape data from the service
- Save data to your Cozy
- Package your connector and send it to the store
If you want to go further: